Pupil Premium Strategy Statement
Pupil Premium Policy
Apply for Free School Meals
Children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit (PCGC) support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Inland Revenue that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal Credit and have an income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £7,400.
If you receive Working Tax Credit you will not be entitled to free school meals.
Use this link to apply for benefits- related free school meals.