Our vision is that we become the best for God that we can be in all we do, whilst demonstrating Christian values which are pertinent to all faiths.
Our vision is based on Colossians 3:23, ‘Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people’.
At St Barnabas and St Paul’s Church of England Primary we want a school where:
- Children are the priority and they feel safe, thrive and succeed.
- We value each child as an individual and seek to bring out the best in them.
- Children achieve highly and are well prepared for a successful future.
- There is a distinctive Christian ethos along with a mutual respect for all faiths.
- We are inclusive and promote respect, tolerance and harmony among children and staff of diverse backgrounds and racial origins.
- An enriched holistic curriculum meets the needs of all groups of learners, enabling them to become articulate, resilient and independent learners.
- We encourage the children to aspire, take risks, engage and collaborate.
- We nurture all to appreciate being part of God’s family.
- We look after each other and promote positive well-being for all.
- There are positive relationships and mutual respect with all stakeholders; parents, governors, church and the community.
- We value family engagement and endeavour to work in partnership to raise aspirations for our children to become confident, successful and ambitious learners.
- We provide positive role models for all pupils.
- The workforce is happy and takes pride in making a difference to our children.
- Staff members are approachable, committed and dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children.