Public Sector Equality Duty
St Barnabas and St Paul’s CE Primary School equality objectives
At St Barnabas and St Paul's CE Primary School, we:
- Strive to achieve equality of opportunity for all, adults and pupils, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity etc.
- Educate all about discrimination and prejudice and promote a harmonious environment (social cohesion).
- Strive for all pupils regardless of ethnicity, age, gender or disadvantage to achieve the highest possible standards in their learning and make good progress.
- Ensure that the appointment of staff is in line with equal opportunities legislation.
- Ensure that the governing body of the school reflects the wider community.
- Identify barriers to learning and participation and provide appropriately to meet a diversity of needs.
The following objectives are our four-year equality objectives for the period 2022-26. They will be kept under regular review.